By joining CMSA-IA, you also become a member of the Case Management Society of America. Perks include:
- All the benefits of National CMSA membership, including free access and steep discounts in the Educational Resource Library and a $100 savings when you register for the Annual National Conference.
- Networking opportunities with case managers and health care professionals across Iowa and beyond.
- Increased awareness of current legislative issues, healthcare reform updates, career path options and medical advancements.
- Opportunities to build your resume by showcasing leadership skills, presentation abilities and active involvement in influencing positive healthcare outcomes.
- Commitment from CMSA-IA and National and to help you meet professional and individual needs.
How to Join
Membership has its perks. To make it official, fill out an application here (you save $10 when you apply online!).
Questions for CMSA-IA? We love to talk membership. You can contact us here:
Who are CMSA-IA’s members?
We welcome anyone in the industry who wants to expand his or her knowledge about delivering best-in-class healthcare in Iowa. Members do not need to be CCM-certified. CMSA-IA’s members range in backgrounds and include, but aren’t limited to, nurses, social workers and therapists. Our members are all over the state, and we welcome members from across the geographic and industry spectrum.